NiskyBikepathBlog

NiskyBikepathBlog
Do not steal...skating.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beautiful day! Comfortable temperature, unseasonably cool actually, low humidity and plenty of sunshine.
Want to say hi to my new friend Joyce and her husband. Hope you find the blog. Melissa and Walter, hi to you too. I lost the Bike Trail newsletter! I'll visit you on your website or pick one up the next time.
Tom, good to see you skating and hi to Ilka and Dale.
I'm excited about making the path a better, even more enjoyable place with the help of it's friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    I found your blog. My husband's name is Jim (the guy with the big grey beard). And Melissa's husband is Howard.
    Jim and I have been coming to the path for over 30 years. I have been regularly biking on it for the last 11 years. I try to bike 1,000 miles each year. So far this year, I have 800 miles.
    I think that more benches on the bike path would be a "good thing". The Town of Colonie put up a few new benches last year. There's a new bench across from Buhrmaster Road near a parking area. I see many skaters sitting on it while putting on their skates and people resting and talking.
    It was nice meeting you, David. I'll tell other people that I know on the path about your blog. Jim and I try to bike everyday so I'll be looking for you. J.Lo out (Joyce)

    ReplyDelete